Obtaining Dubai transit visa when leaving on a cruise ship

by Paul Dunning
(Laguna Beach,Calif.)

I have a Canadian Passport and will arrive by air in Dubai for a 2 day stay prior to departing on Cunard's Queen Elizabeth. How do I obtain a transit visa ?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Dubai Transit Visa.