Information, for a DOCTOR WORKING VISA.

by Jorge A. de la Fuente
(San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Mexico)

Dear Sir or Lady: I am a Mexican Citizen Doctor,live in Mexico, with Mexican passport, but I also have a US: Permanent Resident Card(Green Card). I am applying for work in your Country as Plastic Surgeon. Will you please, be specific, of what will be my requirements, to obtain a working visa, as such. Thank you so kindly, for your precious information. I will be going alone, to start with, I am male single, at present. Dr. Jorge A. de la Fuente

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Dubai Work Visa.