Dubai visa extension for child alone.

by jasmin

Me and my son has come to the UAE on a tourist visa for 30 visa will be converted to a work visa in 2 days.i alone will be exiting to Oman for that.will leave my son with a relative of mine or else his visa will be it possible to extend my sons visa alone for another 30 days?as me being a single mother i cannot leave my son in my home country.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Dubai Visit Visa.