Dubai tourist visa Thai national residing in the UK

by robert
(london UK)

Hello,my wife is of Thai nationality, but has a UK residence visa (indefinite leave to remain in the UK) we plan to take a 10 day holiday in Dubai during April. What and where do we need to go to apply for the tourist/holiday visa. Please

Robert Collins

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Dubai Transit Visa.