Connecting flight to hong kong in Dubai

by Kristen
(London UK)

I'm a UK national going on holiday with family for 21 days to Hong Kong my connecting flights are in Dubai on the way outwards were in Dubai for 3 hrs and on the way home in Dubai for 10 hrs. Can you tell me what type of visa do we need and how much would it cost for 3 adults and 1 child.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Dubai Transit Visa.