Children wants to take vacation in Dubai

by Maribel Sicam
(Dubai, UAE)

I am a residents of UAE-Dubai for 5 yrs already and I am earning 4800 in a month and I want my kids to come here on April to May 2011 for a vacation.

I would like to ask if its possible for me to send them here and what kind of visa should I get from immigration. I would like to ask also how much it will cost and what will be the procedure? Thank you very much

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Dubai Visit Visa.